- I once survived a tornado that ripped through my hometown. My Dad was actually out on the road when it was passing through our city. I can "smell" a tornado coming, too.
- I dreamed of a career in the WNBA, but barely made the cut for the varsity basketbal team...needless to say, dream shattered.
- I met my now-husband when I was in high school, but we didn't start dating until my sophomore year in college. We got to know each other while singing in our BCM praise band. We shared a hymnal! :) The most attractive thing about him to me was that he had surrendered to the ministry (and that's saying alot, 'cause he's HANDSOME)
- One of my favorite things is enjoying coffee with creamer in the mornings.
- My first car was a Chevrolet Celebrity stationwagon...also known as the "cool-mobile"!
- If I could have a career that didn't necessarily have to generate income, I would be a caterer or a pastry chef.
Well, there you go. As random as they came to me. :) Thanks Laura, for the "tag"!
Oh, and I wanted you all to meet our new family doctor! He is so cute and uses only TLC in his treatments. Best of all, he IS taking new patients!!