- Do the folks at Post Cereal know that their "Grape Nuts" have been successfully tempering my 'night nausea' for over 3 weeks now? If so, I think they would begin to advertise it on the box.
- I am told that my baby is now the size of a peanut (the nut or the shell, I know not). Which I'm sure is right. However, how can something that small demand that I eat double portions of everything in sight? That "peanut" must be generating an inferno of nuclear fusion in there to need so much fuel!!
- Should one really "need" maternity clothes at 10 weeks? I mean, come on, really.
- I am terrified of "dry heaving" in public. Vomiting, the general public can handle. But dry heaving, what is that about? Men can't interpret that!
- Whoever coined the terms "Estimated Date of Confinement" and "Full Term" must have really understood the similarities between pregnancy and a jail sentence.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Musings of a pregnant woman
There are certain things that run through one's mind when one is gestating. These things are random, but real concerns. Things like: