3 days down

Today marks our 3rd day without Daddy. I guess Dylan is really feeling it as evidenced by his meltdown shortly after lunch today. After the screaming and crying was calming down, I finally got out of him what was wrong. He said "I want my Dad!" That's enough to break anyone's heart. I am trying to take things one day at a time; if I let myself think about the busyness that the future holds, it is overwhelming. But God is bigger than all of this, I must remember.

We had an offer on the house today; it was not great, but it is what you would expect with people thinking there is an economic crisis going on. I still believe that God is in control, and we are meeting with the realtor tomorrow to see if we can make this work.

My days are numbered at work. I am going to be transitioning from full-time to PRN in a couple of weeks and I will be able to work when it is convenient for us. I am hoping to make a trip on the 30th to S.C. if I am at all able to, pending the house sale and all.

And as for the pregnancy, so far, so good. It is a bit early to make that as a declaration, but I will praise the Lord for very little nausea up to this point! So far I have just been very tired, so Dylan's nap hour has become mine as well. I am anxiously awaiting the opportunity to see a tiny heart beating at my first prenatal visit, Jan 26th!!

Tim is doing well at CH-BOLC (Chaplain Basic Officer's Leadership Course). It is quite a change in gears from anything he has done before. But he is surviving and I know will soon be thriving. He sure looked good on the webcam last night; bald head, uniform and all!

No comments:

Women of Worth

  Women of Worth Look closely at the women listed in Matthew’s first chapter - the lineage of Christ. What do we find? An impeccable pedigre...